iConquerMS brings together people with MS, their care partners, MS researchers and other MS stakeholders to understand MS and search for solutions.
You can help conquer MS by confidentially sharing your health information, opinions, questions, and priorities.
Who can join iConquerMS?
- Anyone who has MS
- Anyone who cares for a person with MS
- Anyone who wants to support MS research
We have over 6,500 members from 58 countries and all 50 states, DC and Puerto Rico.
YOU can shape the future of MS!
- Participate in research studies - latest topics include COVID -19, telehealth, and more
- Provide your ideas for future research studies
- Work with researchers to help shape and guide their projects
- Learn about other opportunities to contribute to new breakthroughs in MS
Find out what we’re learning together through our research projects:
Did you know?
Most iConquerMS board and committee members are people with MS. That’s how we stay focused on the needs and interests of people affected by MS. Join us so your voice can be included too!
We invite all MS researchers to join us in our work!
Design and implement your research with the support of the iConquerMS network:
- Surveys and questionnaires
- Interviews / focus groups
- Biosample research
- Clinical studies
- Analysis of data from REAL MS, our longitudinal health and quality of life study
We're proud to partner with organizations that help people with MS learn about, talk about, and engage with research.
Join host Jon Strum on his weekly podcast as he breaks down the latest multiple sclerosis news.